New Business Team Member
Contract: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 5:00 - Hours are flexible on a pro-rata basis
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cold-calling potential customers
- Qualifying new leads
- Actively pursuing dormant prospects
- Identifying opportunities by profiling potential clients using fact-finding techniques
- Establishing decision-makers
- Building and managing own pipeline
- Communicating with the Field Sales Team
- Enter and update leads and opportunities in the database Skills
- Proven experience in a telesales role
- Being a hard worker, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team worker in a sales-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of using their own initiative
- Ability to identify and create opportunities.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An ability to speak to senior managers in large organisations to generate business leads and appointments.
- A willingness to make numerous calls with the resilience to cope with challenges and objections.
- Must be highly skilled with good experience in a telesales role
- 20 days holiday initially, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
- Possible Hybrid working
About Challenger Business Communications
Challenger Business Communications is an award-winning business communications provider who aim to partner with organisations to improve their business efficiencies.
To do this, we depend on 4 guiding principles –
Established in 1991, and serving a diverse base of customers, we have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Not bound by any one manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our independence, matching needs with solutions that exceed expectations.
We meet needs with innovative products and services, custom tailored to guarantee improvements in business processes.
Above all, we provide exceptional service to our customers. Understanding and implementing technology is nothing without the support of our knowledgeable, approachable and capable people.
By joining the Challenger family, you will be joining a group of people who work in collaboration to deliver the vital communication tools our clients need to keep their businesses operational. Through this, we strive each and every day to be excellent at what we do.
We know that our team work hard, so we actively ensure our working environment is a positive place to be. With an open-plan layout, the office is always buzzing with activity and the departments can share in the excitement together.
Plus, we offer fantastic development opportunities for all members willing to put the time in and progress. With structured learning opportunities, and dedicated staff to help you progress, Challenger are invested in your growth.