Business Development Manager
Apply now >
Contract: Full Time
You will be selling a comprehensive range of mobile, data, fixed and unified communications services. Focusing on SME Businesses to Corporates you will take full responsibility for acquiring new business sales. BDMs will be expected to generate their own opportunities through various means such cold calling, networking and social selling.
BDMs will attend appointments with key decision-makers within SMEs and Corporates, building relationships with them and selling the appropriate products and services, be self-motivated and have the determination to close deals.
- Create own leads and attend own appointments
- Attend appointments set by Telesales/Account Managers and negotiate the best deal for the company and customer
- Attend account reviews for existing clients as required by office, extending airtime contract and discussing other opportunities
- Prospect new business via referrals, networking and door knocking in the vicinity of appointments on the day
- Follow company procedure in respect of prospects, daily planning and communication
- Minimise travelling distance to maximise efficiency
- Notify office of all activity with sales pipeline and communicate with relevant department
- An experienced sales professional with an exceptional level of business acumen & commercial awareness, with a drive and hunger for winning sales and achieving success
- Experience within B2B mobile industry not essential but preferred
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
- Proven experience in hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent rapport building skills
- Tenacious in approach with excellent closing skills
- Excellent time and territory management skills
- Strong character who is self-motivated and capable of using their own initiative
- Must be extremely well presented
- Experience in B2B mobile industry
- Experience in VoIP/landlines
- Experience in tracking
Salary & Benefits
- £32,600 per annum plus commission. OTE £65,000
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank Holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Annual company bonus
- Mobile & laptop
- Company car – Tesla Model 3
About Challenger Business Communications
Challenger Business Communications is an award-winning business communications provider who aim to partner with organisations to improve their business efficiencies.
To do this, we depend on 4 guiding principles –
Established in 1991, and serving a diverse base of customers, we have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Not bound by any one manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our independence, matching needs with solutions that exceed expectations.
We meet needs with innovative products and services, custom tailored to guarantee improvements in business processes.
Above all, we provide exceptional service to our customers. Understanding and implementing technology is nothing without the support of our knowledgeable, approachable and capable people.
By joining the Challenger family, you will be joining a group of people who work in collaboration to deliver the vital communication tools our clients need to keep their businesses operational. Through this, we strive each and every day to be excellent at what we do.
We know that our team work hard, so we actively ensure our working environment is a positive place to be. With an open-plan layout, the office is always buzzing with activity and the departments can share in the excitement together.
Plus, we offer fantastic development opportunities for all members willing to put the time in and progress. With structured learning opportunities, and dedicated staff to help you progress, Challenger are invested in your growth.