Business Development Executive
Contract: Permanent Full-Time | Mon – Fri, hours 09:00 to 17:30
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities
- Establishing customer requirements and selling products from our digital portfolio (Office 365, Maas360, McAfee, Box)
- Working to monthly sales targets and KPIs
- Arranging meetings with clients via team viewer for product demonstrations
- Following up sales enquiries promptly (Referrals/Website)
- Creating and maintaining own self-generated pipeline by cold calling/referrals
- Completing all sales from inception to close
- Experience in Digital Sales essential (Office 365, Maas360, Box)
- Experience in Digital Products Office365, Maas360 and Box essential
- Hard worker, proactive and enthusiastic
- Team worker in sales-oriented environment
- Self-motivated, confident and capable of using own initiative
- Ability to identify and create opportunities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Previous new business/prospecting experience
- Proven track record of bringing in new business within the digital sector and a natural ability to drive sales
Salary & Benefits
- £22,600 per annum plus commission
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank Holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Annual company bonus
- Company mobile
About Challenger Business Communications
Challenger Business Communications is an award-winning business communications provider who aim to partner with organisations to improve their business efficiencies.
To do this, we depend on 4 guiding principles –
Established in 1991, and serving a diverse base of customers, we have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Not bound by any one manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our independence, matching needs with solutions that exceed expectations.
We meet needs with innovative products and services, custom tailored to guarantee improvements in business processes.
Above all, we provide exceptional service to our customers. Understanding and implementing technology is nothing without the support of our knowledgeable, approachable and capable people.
By joining the Challenger family, you will be joining a group of people who work in collaboration to deliver the vital communication tools our clients need to keep their businesses operational. Through this, we strive each and every day to be excellent at what we do.
We know that our team work hard, so we actively ensure our working environment is a positive place to be. With an open-plan layout, the office is always buzzing with activity and the departments can share in the excitement together.
Plus, we offer fantastic development opportunities for all members willing to put the time in and progress. With structured learning opportunities, and dedicated staff to help you progress, Challenger are invested in your growth.