Hosted Telephony Support Specialist
Salary: Details available on request
Apply now >
Location: Communications House, Deeside Ind Park, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2NS
Contract: Permanent full-time | Mon – Fri, hours 09:00 to 17:30
Our Data Support team are responsible for the onboarding, provisioning and support of our VoIP, Office 365 & MDM client base.
The ideal candidate will have experience and technical understanding gained from working with these services and products in the Telecommunications industry.
- Provisioning of services and hardware
- Liaising with customer, engineers and sales person to ensure smooth running of installations and set ups.
- To manage faults, requests and enquiries on behalf of the customer in relation to broadband, hosted telephony, O365 & MDM products
- To take responsibility of the issue through to resolution, providing proactive and regular progress updates to customers
- Provide product training to customers
- To provide day to day product support to existing customers
- To be competent navigating 3rd party web portals and quick to learn technical processes
- Site visits to resolve issues when required
- Provide out of hours support to customers on a rota basis
Skills & Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and experience of:
Network hardware – PCs, switches, routers and firewalls
Networking TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs and router configuration
Hosted/IP Telephony systems and SIP Trunks
Mobile Device Management software
- Positive attitude with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Effective time management and organisational skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints
- Ability to manage workload whilst reviewing changing priorities
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- 20 days holiday, increasing each year by one day to a maximum of 30 days
- Bank holidays in addition to holiday allowance
- Workplace pension
- Attendance bonus
- Company bonus
About Challenger Business Communications
Challenger Business Communications is an award-winning business communications provider who aim to partner with organisations to improve their business efficiencies.
To do this, we depend on 4 guiding principles –
Established in 1991, and serving a diverse base of customers, we have a wealth of experience and know-how in finding the right solution.
Not bound by any one manufacturer, we pride ourselves on our independence, matching needs with solutions that exceed expectations.
We meet needs with innovative products and services, custom tailored to guarantee improvements in business processes.
Above all, we provide exceptional service to our customers. Understanding and implementing technology is nothing without the support of our knowledgeable, approachable and capable people.
By joining the Challenger family, you will be joining a group of people who work in collaboration to deliver the vital communication tools our clients need to keep their businesses operational. Through this, we strive each and every day to be excellent at what we do.
We know that our team work hard, so we actively ensure our working environment is a positive place to be. With an open-plan layout, the office is always buzzing with activity and the departments can share in the excitement together.
Plus, we offer fantastic development opportunities for all members willing to put the time in and progress. With structured learning opportunities, and dedicated staff to help you progress, Challenger are invested in your growth.